The Garrett Gazette
6/8/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Okey Dokey! This week has been VERY boring!! Well…we've cleaned!
Daddy decided that we are all going to make dinner instead of having Mom make it. She has to help of course, but mostly we've been doing it! Mom says that she likes it! Daddy put the tent up for the girls on Monday. The girls loved that!!
Mommy's been working. On Tuesday she went to our neighbors house and put up molding and stuff! She was completely wiped out when she got home. We're still praying that she'll be able to come in home soon!!!
Jakie has been gone ALL day long, EVERY day. So we don't see much of him. He's been working a lot, and he--of course--has to spend time with his girlfriend.
I have been having fun, despite the boredom. I made home made pizza on Tuesday, and then chicken pot pie on Friday! I've been reading Work and the Glory and that's fun. Me, Mom, and Dad are still reading The Book of Mormon. Daddy recently got a program that has a power point type thing on it! I made two power points this week. One for Aladdin, and one for Cinderella. I'll send them to you once we get it all figured out! I got to sing a duet with one of my friends at his little brother's baptism. It was really cool to be invited to sing at that.
Emily got to have a sleepover with her friend Jessie on Monday. She had a blast with that, and it relieved her of how bored she was last week! She is making a power point as well…I'm not sure what it is, but I know she's making one.
Bekah's been funny. She loves playing outside, and was kinda sad that she couldn't go outside on Wednesday because of all the rain that we had. She got sick on Thursday, so she was stuck inside then too. She did get to hang out a lot with her BFF Rylie! I know that was fun!
Hannah's adorable! She got sick on Wednesday, but other than that, she's been pretty okay. She is a little snot bucket sometimes, and won't listen to anything I say, but we all love her anyway! She has been riding her two wheeler a lot (it's not just a bike to her, she has to call it a "two wheeler". She's so excited to know how to ride one of those.
That's all that happened this week. We love you all!!!!
Oh yeah…Happy Birthday Grandma Garrett on the 9th and Ben on the 11th!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jakie, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment