The Garrett Gazette
6/1/08
Dear Family and Friends,
SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!! Yes! We are all happy for the most part, but Emily has had a hard time because of boredom, so anyway… here is everyone's life.
Daddy is doing great. I has had to work all night, and stay up for the better part of every day, so when I told him I was going to stay home on Wednesday he was going to go to sleep and make me watch Hannah, but he didn't, and I'm glad. Daddy has also taken to contaminating all the milk in our house. He replaces the good milk for yucky powdered milk.
Mommy is still working in Draper, but we all fasted today so hopefully she'll be able to come in home soon. I'll be super excited for that, and so will mommy. She's exhausted when she has to drive for two hours everyday, and as you know, gas is getting really expensive, so it's been costing a lot of money to get there and back, so we'll all be happy when she's home.
Jakie has been going bonkers. He has been doing a lot of tech stuff at the high school, so that takes up time, and he also has been working at this screen printing place. He is never home, and when he is, it's pretty much to sleep and eat. He does find time to bring Jessica over sometimes. (his girlfriend) She's really nice, and Jake gets frustrated when she starts doing his chores. Personally, I think she just does it for the attention she gets from Jake. J
I have been pretty great. I only had school on Tuesday and Thursday this week, and Thursday was only a half day, so this week's been pretty easy on me. Wednesday was Lagoon day for my school and I didn't want to go, so I stayed home with daddy and Hannah, and we had a lot of fun. We watched a movie (of course daddy couldn't stay awake through that) and went to the store and got Subway Sandwiches. We also went up the canyon and took a bunch of pictures that were way cute. Mommy also gave me a hair cut…or trim…on Friday. My hair feels too short now, although she only cut off about an inch and a half.
Now Emily has been quite bored since Thursday. We were out of school for maybe two hours and she was already whining about how bored she was. She has been begging me to play volleyball with her. (we just got a volleyball net that we set up in our back yard.) She just kinda lays there and moans about how bored she is. I think it's kinda funny to watch!
Bekah boo has been having a great summer so far. I think she has run through the sprinklers everyday since Thursday. She is VERY sunburned. Her shoulders, back and face have all been very red and sore. She had a hard time going to church today, cuz her shoulders hurt so much, but she did well. She also did very well with fasting. She doesn't fast very much, but she did great today…I did here her whine a little, but not too much.
Hannah Ruth is her normal, crazy self. She says some random things that none of us are sure where they came from. She has been quite sunburned too, but not as bad as Bekah. She loves getting wet, and doesn't really care too much what happens to her skin. She's funny that way.
I think that is all that's happened this week. Have a very wonderful summer everyone, and we hope to see you all soon!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah, and Hannah
PS-The first picture is of me when we were up in the canyons. The second is of Hannah when we were at the park, and the third picture is of my show choir class last Wednesday when we finished the song, Dance Evolution!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment