Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gazette #18



The Garrett Gazette
8/31/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry it's been so long! I forgot to do it last Sunday because of school and all that! Anyway, I'm here now, and I'll do better.
So, on August 20th school started for us! We were all quite nervous but we survived the day! I am ready for Thanksgiving break that's for sure! Hannah loves her teacher Mrs. Kirk! I don't know much about her, but Hannah likes her a lot. Bekah likes her teacher I think, and Emily likes her teacher. Emily is sick of tests and homework. Her teacher has made her take test after test and every night she's had homework. I feel bad for her! I don't really know about Jakie. All he ever does is work so yeah! For me…there are only two teachers that I don't like. My math and Biology teachers. Most everyone else I like though! I get to take Sewing, Perfect Harmony, Show Choir and Honors English this year. I'm also in Biology, Geometry and all the other stuff that's required. I haven't had too much homework luckily!
We got to go to see Beauty and the Beast on Friday the 29th. It was a PCT play and they did fabulous! I loved it a lot. The actors were great and the guy who played LeFou was really good! A lot of my friends were in that so it was nice to be able to see them again!
Yesterday morning Bekah was in a children's parade for dance. She was cute in that, but I only saw the beginning. I had to go play for a baptism. I don't even know the kid being baptized but they asked me to be their pianist, so that's what I did. It worked out pretty okay.
Mommy hasn't been feeling the greatest for the last couple of days. She has a sore throat or something. Keep her in your prayers for the next couple days!
Willy Wonka Jr. Try-outs are coming up in a couple weeks! Our family is excited for that! I can't wait!!!
I think that is all that I need to say! We love you and I can't wait to see you all again! Hugs and kisses!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRI!!!
Sorry we missed your birthday! We love you a tons!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah

No comments: