The Garrett Gazette
4/22/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry this week is kinda late!
This week has been a fun week for our family. Well, the past couple days have been fun. It was spring break this week so we got a lot of free time. On Monday, we cleaned the house a WHOLE bunch! A lot of our time has been spent cleaning actually.
We did; however, get to go see Spiderwick Chronicles at the dollar theater. I loved the show and I think the rest of my family did too. Jake brought his "girlfriend" (he says that she isn't his girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure she is) The whole time Jake and Jessica were holding hands and being weirdo's. But that's okay...I guess.
Mommy has still been working everyday; although, she does get Tuesdays and Sundays off! She is super tired, and stressed, and I think prayers in her behalf would do some good!
Yesterday, Daddy took Me, Emily, Rebekah and a whole bunch of my friends to go see Smokey Joe's Café--a play down at the Scera Theater in Orem. When I was in Aladdin Jr. our directors were Chad and Tina Mortensen. They were both in Smokey Joe's Café and they were wonderful. All the friends who came with us to the play, were some of the Aladdin Cast! We had a lot of fun, and best of all, we got to reunite with Chad and Tina!
Mommy had a headache, so she couldn't go to the play. She ended up staying home with Hannah, and they had lots of fun. They watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Then they played hangman until Hannah fell asleep! Hannah had a blast having a late night with mommy!
I also got to go to a late night on Friday with a bunch of my Cinderella peeps. Emily had a sleepover with her BFF Jessica!
Hannah has been her normal crazy self. The other day, she and dad were playing with daddy's binoculars. She asked Daddy, "Can I look through your testiscopes?". (imagine her holding her hands in a binocular form, in front of her eyes) I'm not sure how she got testiscopes out of binoculars, but it was cute! She also got to ride a horse yesterday morning! One of our neighbors' dad, was riding around the neighborhood on the horses, and Rachelle let Hannah get on and ride!
Mommy told me to say that we've almost got the sprinkling system put in on the right side of the house! I know that mommy's excited about that! Mom and Dad have done a whole bunch of yard work, and the yard is looking great! Daddy took Thursday and Friday off to spend time with us while mommy was at work.
Throughout all of spring break, all the girls wanted to have a picnic. We finally had one on Friday! We had hotdogs and chips, and stuff!
Well, because it's been spring break, I don't really have much else to report on. We do start school again tomorrow though. *BLAH* I really don't like school.
Anyway, that is the end of our Gazette for this week. I hope you have a fabulous day, and I'll talk to y'all later!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Meg, Emly, Bekah, and Hannah
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment