The Garrett Gazette
5/25/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Well…only three and a half days left of school for us. I am so happy. This week has been very crazy for us…well me.
On Monday Bekah had her dance recital. Her class did so good, and she was adorable in her costume. It was pink and black, and had sequins all over it! She also had fuzzy things in her hair.
Tuesday I don't think we did anything really all that special. Just a normal day for us!
Wednesday was certainly very hectic. I had a show choir concert for school. Mom and the girls were just a little bit late, so they didn't get to see "One Short Day" (thank goodness) Me and Kylee choreographed that song, and it turned out that we didn't get to be in it because they started without us! That was really hard for me and Ky and we've had a rough time because of that, but the rest of the concert was great. Me and Kylee sang a duet, and I also sang a solo. I choreographed the boys in "Seize the day" and they did AMAZING! I was so proud of them.
Thursday was Me and Emily's last piano lesson for this school year…we won't have another lesson for another month. Thursday was also Enrichment night and I had to go baby-sit the nursery kids. There were three of us, (Me, Ky, and Britt) who were baby-sitting the kids. There were 16 kids however, and they were definitely a handful. Luckily, we lasted through the job, but I was sure ready to pass out afterward. It was also Hannah's Kindergarten Graduation on Thursday. I didn't get to see it, but I watched the video that dad recorded and she was so cute!!
Mom is making me explain that her work gives her free tickets to stupid Megaplex movies. So on Friday we had a movie marathon. We watched the first two "Indiana Jones" movies. They were pretty good, and I liked them.
On Saturday we cleaned, then watched the third "Indiana Jones" After we were done with that we went to the Megaplex Theater and watched the fourth "Indiana Jones" The movie was kinda weird…not like the first three at all. We had fun though.
As for today, I get to give a talk in church…*hip hooray* I'll just say, I can't wait till it's over.
I believe that is all for this week. Ummmm...sorry it was all mostly about me, but I had a lot of things going on!
I love you all, and I'll send another newsletter next week.
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jacob, Me, Emily, Bekah, and Hannah
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment