The Garrett Gazette
7/20/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry I missed last week. I didn't even think about the Gazette until Tuesday so I figured I'd just wait until today to send another one out, so yeah. I'll try to catch you all up! Oh yeah, and I can't remember if I told y'all already, but mommy is working in home now! YAY! So she gets to spend her breaks with me! How cool is that?
For the week that I missed, I don't think anything too exciting happened to the girls! I know that I had a blast for Friday and Saturday, but I don't know what the other girls did! I got to a Jon Schmidt concert on the 11th with my piano teacher Tani, and her daughter Tasha, and some friends -- Kylee and Allison. The Concert was AMAZING! But of course Jon Schmidt is amazing so yeah, anyway…I got his autograph and a picture with him (the picture is on my friends phone however, so I can't get it to you right now) For those of you who don't know who Jon Schmidt is, he is a pianist! He plays the most gorgeous-est songs I've ever heard! *sigh* I love his music. He's really funny too! So yeah, I had a lot of fun with that!
Now for this Week…On Monday all of us hung out with friends for a while. For Family Home Evening we went to the new swimming pool here in Payson. Emily brought her friend Jessica, Bekah brought her friend Rylie, and Jake brought his friend Alex. I didn't know I was allowed to invite anyone, otherwise I would have invited Kylee, but oh well. Hannah had SO much fun! It was hard to keep track of her because she would just run off…or swim…really fast! It was cute!
On Tuesday I went to my sewing class and made myself another pair of pajama pants, except these ones are for Girls Camp that is coming up in less than a month! The girls were running everywhere all week, so I don't know what they were up to.
Wednesday was Young Women's! We kidnapped a new beehive and we painted a banner for Girls Camp! The girls stayed home and most likely watched a movie of some sort!
On Thursday we did….man I can't remember! I think I've got short term memory loss you guys, I can't remember anything except the really exciting stuff.
Friday I know we did SOMETHING…but I can't remember what it was. Oh YEAH! My friend Victoria came over! And I made a very ugly, but yummy meal of Shepherd's pie! Mommy took me, Emily and Hannah to JC Penny! We finished our school clothes shopping! I have the cutest clothes EVER!
And Finally Saturday! Emily was so sweet and watched Bekah and Hannah so that Me, Mom and Daddy could go see "Mamma Mia" In theaters. Oh it was SOOO good! The music was totally awesomical! I LOVED it! J
Happy Birthday Thomas!!!!
Happy Birthday Sierra! Sorry we missed it!
Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
We love all of you and hope to see you again soon!!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment