The Garrett Gazette
5/4/08
Dear Family and Friends,
I don't know that I have a lot to talk about today, so I guess I'll just go through all the week days.
Monday: It was just a normal Monday for us. Get up early, mom go to work, dad take me to school, then take the girls. Just the usual!
Tuesday: Bekah's Hershey Track Meet, was on Tuesday! It was mommy's day off, so she got to go see Bekah run. Rebekah, placed 2nd in the 50 meter, and 3rd place in the 100 meter. She did great, and we're all proud of her. We also did more yard work on Tuesday, because it was such a nice day. We spread out a bunch of dirt, and then laid some sod. The yard is looking great! We all got sunburned that day.
Wednesday: Me and Mom got to go to Young Women's, and learn to frost cake, and make TRUFFLES! Oh they were so good. Now I know how to make Carmel's and Truffles! Bekah had dance on Wednesday, and they finished learning Nicest Kids in Town.
Thursday: Emily and Grandma Clayton went and saw, The Miracle Worker! The play was about Helen Keller, and Emily said she had a lot of fun seeing that. I think that's all for Thursday.
Friday: Ummmm, We didn't really do anything all that fantastically great. I read a lot! I put rag-rolls in Bekah and Emily's hair, so it was super curly on Saturday. As I did their hair, we watched Pirate Movie.
Saturday: Emily got her 15 point Gold Cup. She had a recital at which she played one of her festival pieces. She then received her cup! She was very excited to get that! I did AIM! (a piano program, where I am judged on different aspects of my piano skills.) I think I passed that, but I probably won't know 'till my piano lesson on Thursday, and then I will receive a medal! I am excited.
We have all been going bonkers with End-Of-Level Testing. I've been studying my brains out, and I don't even start testing until tomorrow. I think the girls have already started their testing.
That's it I think. We love you all! MWAH!
Love,
Mom, Dad, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah, and Hannah
Hugs and Kisses!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment