Alright! I'm a bit tired, but that can't stop me from rambling on. I'll go to bed, and when I get up and read this, I might wonder just how tired I was. But, it might actually be somewhat entertaining this way.
I have e-mailed a bunch of people to let them know about this blog. And they actually looked. Now, I am thinking something like, "oh crap, now I have to think of things to write every now and again." But, who knows, maybe I'll get better at typing. Miracles can happen! Maybe I can get Megan to actually finish the most recent Garrett Gazette!!
So I think I will start soon by taking some time to tell the whole entire world what I like about each of my children. That should give me some good topics for a while anyway. But that gives me some pressure too. Because I will be writing about topics that are very dear to may, and they may decide to actually read this too! Yikes! Yawn...I better get to bed, because the sun is up and everything.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment