Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gazette #11

The Garrett Gazette
6/22/08
Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been SO much fun for me! Mommy didn't like it much, but I loved it!!!
So anyway, on Monday we didn't really do too much. We just kinda, I don't know, I can't really remember. J I just remember Emily had a sleepover with her friend Jessica.
Tuesday was GREAT! Well…I thought so. We moved ALL the upstage costumes into our basement. (Upstage is the theater group that our family is involved in…you know, Aladdin, Cinderella…all those shows) There are a LOT of costumes, and I don't mean just a closet full (cuz that is a lot of costumes) I mean a whole ROOM full. There is hardly any room to walk in there now. Holy Moly! There are costumes anywhere from little munchkin costumes, to formal gowns, to animal costumes, and EVERYTHING in between! So anyway, I'm getting carried away. We moved the costumes into our basement, then me and two of my friends had a late night and played DRESS UP! Oh my heavens it was a blast. I'll send you pictures!
Wednesday was fun too! I played dress up with my sisters. They had lots of fun with that. We took loads of pictures. Mommy had Wednesday off work (Sunday through Wednesday she has off now) so she spent most of the day in the costume room putting more stuff away! We also had Young Women's. We had a sort of Camp Kick-off. We went up to Payson Canyon Park, and did smores and stuff…it was fun! I think mommy liked it too, but she got a mosquito bite on her eyelid. How weird is that? So yeah….her eye has been swollen all week, and her allergies have been acting up, so she's been kinda miserable.
I can't remember what happened on Thursday. I think we just stayed at home and watched TV or something. It was my very first time making chili. I just followed what daddy told me, and he made me put in lots of spicy stuff when I didn't realize that it was spicy stuff, so no one really wanted to eat the chili much! Oh well…next time, dad's not helping.
Friday was pretty much the same. We were just bored all day, watched movies, I cooked dinner all by myself. I'm becoming a great multitask-er. I really can't remember half the stuff we did this week, how annoying is that? *sigh*
Saturday was great! Grandma Clayton took Emily, Mommy and Me to go see the Broadway musical Little Women at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. Oh my gosh the music was AMAZING! I loved it SOOO much! Now I want the soundtrack for that! J
Well, I'm sorry that this edition had a lot about me in it, but lots of fun stuff happened!!! I love you all! Have a great week!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah

No comments: