Alright, alright, i've finished the Gazette! Daddy was giving me a hard time about it, so i got it posted! Aren't ya' proud?? Anyway...enjoy!!
~Meg~
The Garrett Gazette
9/21/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Sorry it’s been so long. I promise I’ll be more on top of it, especially now that we have a blog. We are going to be posting these all on our blog then send the web address to you so that you can go see it. Well…here we go!
Mommy has been doing upstage stuff for the past week or so. Auditions for Willy Wonka Jr. were on Saturday the 13th. All of us (except for Jake) tried out. Mommy was at Peteetneet all day from about 8 am to 6 pm-ish. She was exhausted when she got home. On Monday she went to Peteetneet again for Call-backs where she taught a bunch of kids how to dance. She was there from 3:00 pm to about 12:00 am. So she’s been busy doing parent meeting stuff, and finances for upstage and all that. On top of that she still is working, cleaning the house, being our taxi service and yeah! We love you mommy!
Daddy hasn’t been quite so busy. He’s been working on Jake’s truck (yes Jakie got a truck) and helping us all with homework. Daddy made us our blog and…yeah! I can’t think of anything else for him.
Jakie got a truck as I mentioned. It is big and white. He can’t drive it, so I don’t understand why he even has it, but he does! Jake goes to work all day so we don’t see much of him, but this weekend he and Jessica spent time at home!
I made it into Willy Wonka as Grandma Josephine. I’m not exactly sure what I get to do in the play. I just know that I get to be weird and goofy and make fun of people! I have been doing great in school! I’ve actually studied for most of my tests and so I got good scores on those! YAY! Umm…yeah! I can’t think of anything else. On September 11th I sang the National Anthem for my school with five other girls. It was so cool! I was scared, but I think I did fine. It was a good experience.
Emily has been not feeling good for the past couple days. Just a sore throat I think. She made the play as an Oompa Loompa. She’ll have a blast!! Em has been GREAT in school. She’s got fabulous grades.
Bekah boo made Wonka as an Oompa Loompa also. She is gonna be so cute! Bekah is doing well in school also! I am proud of all my sisters!
This year is Hannah’s first year in full day classes. She loves her teacher and she is doing so well! She writes little stories all the time. Usually just one or two sentences long, but it’s fun to watch her sound things out. She made Wonka as a SQUIRREL! Ooh, she’ll be ADORABLE!!
I think that is all for now! We love you all a bunch!
Hugs and Kisses!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jakie, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment