Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gazette #15

The Garrett Gazette
7/27/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Hey everybody! We had loads of fun this week! A lot of the week was spent with Grandma and Grandpa Clayton!
On Monday we went camping up at Payson Lakes! It was just our immediate family along with Grandma and Grandpa! It rained just a little while we were up there, but mostly it was nice and cool! We had LOTS of snacks and our lunch and dinner were DELICIOUS! Daddy blew up the coals and his face was completely surrounded with fire…luckily he didn't even singe anything. I almost got to see a couple friends that I miss, but by the time me and Bekah got down to the lake…they were gone. *sob* We roasted marshmallows, starbursts and we made Banana Boats! (Thank you Aunt Natalie for teaching us that) We had lots of fun.
We stayed overnight then left Tuesday morning! Jakie got to camp right before dinner on Monday night, and then left at like 6:30 on Tuesday morning cuz he had to work! We were all at home by 10:30 am. I was SO happy to be able to take a shower! It felt SO good!
At 1:00 on Tuesday I went to sewing so that I could finish up Bekah's birthday present! Mom and dad picked me up at about 3:20 (something happened to our transmission in the van, or something…I don't really know) so the whole family (except for Jake) was squashed into our Toyota! That was interesting. We went to go see "Willy Wonka Jr." at Hale Center Theater. It was kinda like one of our Upstage plays….just a bunch of kids doing it! The play was cute…I'm excited to try out for Upstages version now!
Now I am just going to skip to Friday! Mommy's Birthday!!!! Friday morning mommy had to work, but we - or more importantly - She survived. Daddy went to sleep early so that he could be up during the evening! Me and the girls all got up early to get her birthday stuff done! Emily spent three days working on a number of presents for mom, Daddy brought Bekah's present home so she woke up early so that they could give it to mom on her break! The girls and I decorated the main floor with balloons and stuff! I made dinner and mommy's Birthday cake (actually it was Chocolate Éclair bars) I put candles on it and everything! We had a lot of fun getting ready for mommy's birthday!
Mostly that's all the exciting stuff that happened! We had a TON of fun this week! We love you all TONS and TONS and TONS!!!!!!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH BOO!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: