The Garrett Gazette
6/29/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Alright, first of all, I would like y'all to give me a good topic for a play. A friend of mine has challenged me to write a play, so I shall try it and see what happens. Before I can start writing the play, I need help deciding on something to write about.
Now I'll start the Gazette. As you may or may not know, mommy only works half the week now. Just Thursday, Friday and Saturday's. That means we got to spend a lot of time with her this week. Some people came to set up a DSL line so that mommy can come work in home! YAY!
This Tuesday Me and the other youth in our ward went to do Baptisms for the dead. We had a lot of fun. It was my first time doing it, so I was a little bit nervous.
On…Thursday I think, the girls, daddy and I went up to the Grotto by our house and had a picnic and took pictures while mom was at work. We had a lot of fun doing that! I'll send pictures. One of the pictures is of the actual Waterfall up there! Way pretty!!
Ummmmm….I can't think of anything else fun that happened. There was a fire in the mountains by our house last night. I was asleep but mom and dad told me about it. We played with friends all week. I can't really think of anything else.
We're going to Oregon this week, so I'm very excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Garrett and all my aunts and uncles and cousins and everyone! I can tell Bekah is VERY excited too.
Oh yeah, Hannah was writing a note or something (I'm not sure) but she was talking about going to the Movie Theater. She spelled it Moove Feeadr. It was way adorable!!!
One more thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT JIMI!!!!
Well…that's all I think. Love y'all!!!!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Em, Bekah and Hannah!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment