The Garrett Gazette
10/25/08
Dear Family and Friends,
Wow, it’s been a long time! I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get everything in, but…here goes!
Daddy has been working of course. I can’t really think of anything special about him except for that he’s great! I love him!
Mommy has been working as well, she’s been working a bit more than usual so that we could go up to Idaho next week without her missing too much. She has been going nuts with Young Women’s, Upstage, and 1-800-CONTACTS. We’ve had a few rehearsals for Wonka, but those nights are usually really busy.
As you may or may not know as of right now, Jakie got in a car accident. It wasn’t bad or anything, he just hit his head a little bit. Jessica was with him and she hit her head a little bit harder, but she’s okay too. I’m not sure exactly what’s going on with his job now since he is never home (even less than before…if that’s possible) but I think he may have gotten a new job doing pretty much the same thing. If you want to know details though, you have to ask him!
I have been doing fabulous. I was in our school Talent Show a couple weeks ago. I sang the song “If I had a fine white horse.” I was told I did a fantabulous job and that I sound like Giselle from Enchanted. This week, on Tuesday I had my choir concert. We were combined with the 7th grade Drama kids. It was an interesting experience. As Perfect Harmony I only sang three songs at the very beginning, then right after that, my show choir sand “Bebop with Aesop” with everyone else participating in the concert. The play was pretty much boring but it was quite an interesting night. And last about me, I went to a Halloween party at my friends house! We had a lot of fun playing games and eating food! There were about 20 people who came and so we had lots of fun.
Emily has been having a lot of fun with Student Council I think. She is the reporter or something like that. (she takes the pictures.) I think she enjoys it a lot! She also went to her friend MaryJo’s Halloween party last night. She seemed to like it. She one a pumpkin for something. She was a cutie with her costume on. She was just a princess, with a lot of purple on, but her hair was curly, and she was gorgeous.
Bekah Boo…I can’t think of anything for her. She’s very into Hannah Montana and High School Musical still. It’s very annoying still. Umm, She loves to hang out with her friend Rylie and she even got to have a sleepover with her on Thursday.
Hannah is a nut! She is getting good at reading and she just loves to look at people’s stuff. Hannah didn’t like my concert much, she thought it was extremely boring…(not that I blame her.) I love Hannah, she’s doing well with her adding as well as reading. She’s so smart!
Happy Birthday Sydney, Mike and Suzie!!! Hope you had a good one!
Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jake, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment