I really enjoy writing about each one of these little bundles of entertainment. And Bekah may be one of the most entertaining. She has her own sense of humor, and the funnest giggle. When she laughs, I can't help but smile. Even when she isn't trying to be funny, she says something to make us all smile. We all kind of build on it afterwards.A good example of that was all of us watching a DVD last night. It was one of those scenes where the man and woman are looking at each other, and the romantic tension is high. Bekah piped up saying, "aah, they're going to meet." The disgust was oozing through her little voice. Sure enough, they met. And then they kissed again. Then the rest of us joined in with the,"oh, gross!" It was great.
Bekah is our butterfly. She loves to try everything. She goes from one thing to the next, and always seems to find something else to try. But there are some things that she will always do. She is our craft kid. Give her any paper, or cardboard, something to draw with, and a pair of scissors, and you can get some fun creations.

Like everyone else in our family, it just wouldn't be complete without her. She keeps us smiling, and provides a dramatic touch. The other day, she fell out of the neighbor's tree, and scraped up the bottom of her foot. Since then, we have had constant hopping, and "army crawl" all around the house. I know that I am always telling her to walk on it, or she'll hop the rest of her life. But I do get a kick out of watching her "army crawl" up and down the stairs (don't tell her though!).
I love that kid tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment