Friday, June 26, 2009

Second June Gazette

The Garrett Gazette

6/25/09

Dear Family and Friends,

HI EVERYONE!!!! I don’t have too much to write, but I want to change the blog up, so I have to write a Gazette to do that.

Lets see…I’ll start with Wizard of Oz. The girls have learned their munchkin dance and Bekah and Hannah are adorable when they do it. Mom and I learned a dance called the Jitterbug and it is SO much fun! You probably don’t know what the Jitterbug is, but if you come see the play you’ll understand! It’s a fun dance and I’m excited to be a part of it. Emily, Mom and I are all learning MOLO (Merry Old Land Of Oz) and it’s pretty fun. I get to dance with the Scarecrow at the beginning of it, in the middle of the dance Mom is a Kicker and at the end, Emily is one of the dancers. That song is a lot of fun, and it looks REALLY cool! I can’t wait to learn more of the play. I know it’s early, but I’ll give you a heads up now. We perform Wizard of Oz on August 27, 28, 29, September 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7th. I hope you will all be able to come!

Mom, Emily and I went to Girl Camp a few weeks ago. Yes, it was very, VERY rainy. We were up at Camp KoHoLoWo! It was totally different with our new ward, but I still had fun. It was Emily’s first year of camp, and I think she had some fun. Mom cheated and went home like everyday and took a bath. She’s such a cheater!

Hannah and Bekah made a new friend with a neighbor girl who just moved in. Her name is Lexi and she’s a cute girl. Hannah loves her!

Fathers day was last Sunday as y’all know, and we had a great day! Daddy got seasons 4 and 5 of X-Files so now we can continue with our obsession. J We ate all sorts of fun stuff and the Banana Pudding was DELICIOUS!!! I think Daddy had a good day. Oh Yeah! I made him some crepes and we gave him breakfast in bed! That’s never happened before, so that was fun!

On Fathers day, Emily and I got to go into Primary and sing for the primary kids. That was a pretty neat experience and plus we got candy for doing it! So I was happy!

Maybe I should mention Jakie….umm, I don’t really know what to say. He’s never home, he still works at ISG. He brings Jessica to church with us sometimes…that’s all I can really think of about him.

Happy Late Father’s Day to all the Daddy’s out there!!!!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
Kirk, Dawn, Jakie, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah!
 

No comments: