Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Gazette!

The Garrett Gazette

6/2/09
Dear Family and Friends,

It’s been a LONG LONG time since I’ve written but I’ve got a LOT to catch up on so here we go! Oh and it’s probably going to be very scatterbrained!

School is out now and as my dad has said, it’s a year of moving on for our family. Jakie graduated from high school, I graduated from Jr. High and Emily graduated from Elementary school. I keep wondering where the year went. It felt like we just barely started school, but no….we’re done now!

Jake’s graduation was on May 28th. I got to skip school and go see it. Jake looked so happy and that was an awesome experience. Aunt Cheri (I think that’s how to spell your name) and Aunt Amelia got to come to the graduation as well! We went to Wingers after the graduation and ate lunch there and gave Jakie his presents. He got a laptop and a bag to go with it. Jessica also gave him a really important hoody that he really likes! Good Job Jake!!!!


Emily graduated on May 29th. I’m not sure exactly what happened at that because I was at my own school, but she looked SO pretty!!!




On May 21st I had a choir concert! Amelia also got to come to that! I was in Show Choir and Perfect Harmony, so I was in quite a few numbers. In Show Choir we did a GREASE medley and it was SO much fun! Our Choreographer was amazing and I loved her! My friend Ashlin and I sang “For Good” together at the end of the concert! We did SOOOO good! I also got the directors award in choir, which was really cool! I got a nifty medal! Grandma and Grandpa Clayton took Emily and I out for Ice Cream after that!


So I’ve mentioned a couple times that Amelia was here! Well she came down on the 21st and left on the 28th. She just brought herself and her little baby Austin!!! He was sooooo cute! We all had loads of fun with Amelia! We went shopping like 4 times with her and she took me to go see Wolverine! It was so much fun!

Mommy had a concert on Sunday! She and her two friends Afton and Carey sang a whole bunch of songs and their name is Lilium! They did an AMAZING job, and they all looked so pretty!!!! I got to do spotlight while dad worked the sound and the stage lights! I had fun with that!!!!
I know there should be something else to write about, but I really can’t think of anything! I guess I just had a brain fart! Well….I love you all and have an AMAZING summer!!!!

Love,
Kirk, Dawn, Jakie, Me, Emily, Bekah, and Hannah!

No comments: