Thursday, August 6, 2009

August Gazette!!!

The Garrett Gazette

8/6/09

Dear Family and Friends,

School is almost back in! Just less than 2 weeks left now! I know that part of all of us is excited, you know to see the friends and show off all our new clothing, but I know our whole family is dreading the homework....BLAH!!! And then there is the fact that Emily is moving up to Jr. High and I know she's scared of getting lost, and I'm moving up to high school and I am TERRIFIED of getting lost! Have you seen how HUGE that school is?? Anyway, first day of school for all of us is August 19th. Well everyone except Jakie who starts college on my birthday, August 17th.

Wizard of Oz is almost here, we open in 3 weeks! We still have soo much to do to get ready. We still gotta finish our costumes (they are almost done so that won't be TOO difficult) and finish blocking, and then stick everything together and work out all the kinks! Can we do it?? Hopefully! Emily is now a Winkie Guard (those are Witch's guards) and she is having a BLAST doing that! Hannah and Bekah look so cute in their little munchkin costumes!!

Mommy sang a song in sacrament meeting a few weeks ago, and two weeks ago she gave a talk in church! She did a super duper job! She is a good example to our family! I love you Mommy!!!!

Last week a family friend Marty, had a son Logan, who got baptized. Mom and dad went to that for the morning and I went to a stake baptism to play the piano for that, so emily got to babysit for an hour or so while I was gone. She did a good job.

Well that's pretty much our whole entire life right now! None of us have anything else going on except for random parties and things that we go to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ELMO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MELISSA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!

WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH!
Love,

Kirk, Dawn, Jakie, Me, Emily, Bekah and Hannah

XoxoXOxoxO

No comments: